Couple questions, couple pics of the newest stang

m2.jpg

m1.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

Well, when I blew my 2000 Procharged GT up, I traded it for a 94 GT, then ended up trading it for a 99GT. Its in great condition, Vermillion Red, 80,000 miles, stock all but a short throw shifter, BBK CAI, 18x10.5/18x9 chrome Saleens, Fluidyne Radiator, MagnaFlow catback, 03/04 Cobra hood, and a Roush 4-post rear spoiler. Plans so far, ordering my Saleen S351 kit next week and getting MagnaPacks center exhaust, then starting to build the block. Also getting the car repainted, not sure what color yet, either something close to Sonic Blue, or Electric Green like my old one. Just thought I'd post a couple pics.

And I have some questions. I'm getting subs and an amp as a gift, and they can be whatever I want, so I got a Memphis 500 Watt Amp, 2 Memphis Power Reference 12's, and now I need a box. The one I had before was an upside down downfiring box (because it was really easy to fit in the trunk). My question is, what is a good box to get and still fit it in the small ass trunk? Idk if I should just get the same one I had, or if theres something nicer that would fit.

Also, I'm getting rid of my MagnaFlow catback because I have to make my center exhaust. Would it fit a 96-98?

• Sponsors (?)

Damn you go through a lot of cars :D

Nice 99' though! Personally i would leave it stock color, trying to do a complete color change will be either a lot of money or one of those half ass paint jobs you will regret...different colored engine bay, door sills....so many things go into a good paint job...

Made up? Nothing I ever posted here was made up. I did really have a 2000 GT with a Stage 3 Roush kit when I was 14. I'll be 20 this month. Got rearended, got a Procharged 2000 GT off ebay, blew it up, traded it for a 94 GT, then traded that for this one. And I know, I will definitely not get a half-assed paint job, I will pay the money and get it done right.

I know I made a big mistake there. Thing is, it was a forged block, and it would have been a lot of money to put it back where it was. The guy that has it now is just putting a stock block in. Thats definitely not gonna be safe with the procharger, it was making 514RWHP

I know I made a big mistake there. Thing is, it was a forged block, and it would have been a lot of money to put it back where it was. The guy that has it now is just putting a stock block in. Thats definitely not gonna be safe with the procharger, it was making 514RWHP

i would think he can get it re-tuned for safe levels :shrug:

thats neither here nor there though.

i wouldnt repaint the car personally...it has nothing to do with a bias. its too much money..just paint the hood and leave it at that.

if you wanted a gree/blue car you should have held out for one or just kept the 94.

it seems you have a lot of issues with breaking stuff! i would pocket the money youd blow on a full out paint job for when the next thing breaks :shrug:

sounds kinda dick but it sucks not having coin for when **** gores wrong

Wow, you are a train wreck kid. First of all, don't repaint the car to a color you want. Buy a mustang in the color you want to start with. By repainting, you'll be dumping a lot of money into a car which you probably won't even be keeping very long at your rate. :rolleyes: Sure, you can have it done 'right', but that's big money to spend and there will always be reminders of the original color underneath the carpet, behind the dash, in the trunk and in the engine bay.

Seems to me, you just go along screwing up mustangs and selling them off at a huge personal loss for someone else to deal with. Grow up and try taking care of your cars. They'll take care of you back and you'll find you have a lot more money in your pocket.

the red is beautiful, but to each his own i guess, but to do it right u have to pull the motor and paint the engine bay, which is pointless for a paintjob like that you can probably buy another mustang

I agree with everyone else saying to not repaint the car. Are you sure you want to keep it instead of selling it for the blue/green car? I think that'd be alot cheaper. Of course if your funds are unlimited like mine is in Forza and Gran Turismo than sure, why not? But if it were me, I'd just paint the hood and detail the car. Throw on some new wheels, Eibach springs, Mach-1 chin, full bolt-ons and tune it for spray. But that's just me and I don't know what you want to do in the long run. Your list of cars exceeds mine as I'm on my second car/Mustang. So, unless your sure you wanna keep it, I wouldn't paint it.

You guys got me thinking, I have ignored you guys' advice before, and I've been wrong. Maybe for now I'll take your advice and not mess with the paint job. Yet. Haha, I'm getting my S351 kit (besides wing, I have a Roush 4-post) and center MagnaPacks exhaust in a few weeks, then lowering springs and other suspension mods. Thanks for the advice guys.

I agree with everyone else saying to not repaint the car. Are you sure you want to keep it instead of selling it for the blue/green car? I think that'd be alot cheaper. Of course if your funds are unlimited like mine is in Forza and Gran Turismo than sure, why not? But if it were me, I'd just paint the hood and detail the car. Throw on some new wheels, Eibach springs, Mach-1 chin, full bolt-ons and tune it for spray. But that's just me and I don't know what you want to do in the long run. Your list of cars exceeds mine as I'm on my second car/Mustang. So, unless your sure you wanna keep it, I wouldn't paint it.

The wheels are just dirty in that pic, I detailed them the other night, and they are flawless. They are 18x10.5s in the rear (took me a while to find that size) with 315's. Ill stick with the wheels I have (just wish they were black chrome instead). Idk what springs to go with yet, Eibachs or H&R SS's. I really like 1low03's ride height. Im shooting for that.