Cowl or Ram Air hood ?

02ponypackage

Apr 7, 2005
Florida
Im thinking of either a Cobra R hood with Vents open or a Ram air hood like the Mach2 or Cobra R SVO hood..........I live in FL I know it rains but i have heard many dont have a problem with it..........I dont have any ram air setup to the intake and dont plan on it....I just dont no what better cooling the engine....I was leaning towards cowl or can I get a ram air hood and have vents still open as a cowl

• Sponsors (?)

yeah I just ordered the 2000 COBRA R hood this morning at about 2am or so i couldnt sleep since i couldnt decide lol...I have the Cobra R wing as well...I might just say hell and go with the Front bumper and sell my mach1 chin and grill delete........neways I ordered the hood and cross drilled slotted rotors with it...should be fun putting the stuff on and seeing the results

Yes I will be posting pics..I have my cross drilled slotted rotors coming 2moro(friday) and my hood is coming monday...........the thing is....my hood is actually a mix between a 95 and 2000 cobra R hood....... its diff. i really like the 95....ive seen the 2000 in person and wasnt as good as i thought....cep for the middle part so this is in between....the hood wont be painted yet because I have to repaint both my fenders and hood so its gona take a couple weeks...but il be selling my stock hood with the GT scoop....however my hood has a corner where the fiberglass is flaked up and shreded a bit :( when this ashole hit my car fender and hood then broke my headlight bracket....no witness' so i have to pay myself................neways pics coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it depends on the LED thats powering the halos...you can have a blue one or a yellow like mine...the BMWs come stock with yellows as well....look over in V6 talk for pictures of my halos...also my new 95/2000 Cobra R hybrid came in and was put on today...its white right now but 2moro I see about getting it painted

V6muscle00 said:
looks good man.. how do u like the prjectors? ive been thinkin bout getting them cuz i have HIDs and they dont work too well with the stock headlights.

They are alot brighter then stock headlights and with HIDs look real nice....these projectors have a unique style to them...good thing no 99-04 around here has them yet..........they give a diff but mean look..i put eyelids on my stock headlights and it looked good to but those stocker lights suck bad