Crashed into a ditch!!!

• Sponsors (?)

You will probably get tired of it....imo the R was about the closets thing to american rice as you can get (next to the 78 cobra 2s). The bumper is just kinda gawdy and that huge wing....I say go with an 01 cobra bumper or roush STG 3.

joshheat25 said:
Yea My Headlights are fine I am definitely going to get the Cobra Bumper or the Cobra R whichever is cheaper they both look sweet! Thanx for the Pics!

I guess I was being too discreet. In my accident, the passenger headlight few out. The drivers headlight seemed okay, so I made it not-okay via hammer. The result? Matching 01+ headlights Vs. 1 new regular 99-00' clear headlight.

I was just looking under the car today and I bent my radiator housing! which really sucks. I am going to have to fix some things like my outlet tube into the engine block for coolant it is scrunched up some and some small tubes that are bent. I fixed my front fender so My door doesn't hit and Glued on my plastic bumper absorber with some gorilla glue! Man I felt like singing the adam sandler song "Piece of **** car" lol j/k but I am debating now whether to get the 99 or 03 04 cobra bumper! dont' know???

joshheat25 said:
Thanks for the offer but I am going to get something different. I like the look of the 99 Cobra Bumper and am Set ON That Idea just don't know where to buy it at??

I like the 01/99 bumper myself. That's what I have on mine (01 Cobra). I got mine from a body shop at cost because I was in there for being rearended. May look on ebay or www.bumpers.com

Thanx For all the Comments I Fixed my Radiator Housing by attaching it to a truck and putting it in reverse and slowly and gently pulling it outward! I also fixed the door so I can open it up! Now I have to find two Fenders and a Front Bumper! off line somewhere!

You may still want to talk to your insurance. Years ago my gf at the time smacked a deer on the freeway doing 65 in her little VW Cabrio. Her insurance took care of it and it didnt raise her rates because it was a flook accident that she had no control over. She was probably 23 or 24 at the time.