SOLD Ct: Complete Vortech Supercharger Kit W/boost Cooler 2005-10 4.6 Mustang Gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylar

Mar 1, 2014
Hello, up for sale is a complete Vortech supercharger kit, its the High-Output V-2 SQ S-Trim With Charge-Cooler in the Polished Finish for a Ford Mustang GT v8 4.6 2005-2010. Instantly boost your Mustang GT to 450hp to the wheels!! This is a 100% bolt up kit and the diablo programmer with the tune needed is included. The heat exchanger has been upgraded to a GT500 heat exchanger that bolts right up to your bumper. The kit includes all the supercharger parts, larger injectors, mass air, coolant lines, oil lines, bosch water pump, the charge cooler(after cooler) and the expansion /fill tanks as well as all hardware needed.
The only thing you would need is a fuel pump upgrade, or a KB boost a pump. I can direct you where to get a Walbro fuel pump for about $150 if you need one. Everything else needed for the supercharger install is included, I even have the install instructions for you!

This kit goes for around $6500 + shipping at Summit and Jegs for the polished charge cooled high output version. So i feel my price is very fair, these dont pop up used very often, and for a good reason, they are awesome and reliable. However cash talks, come look at it and give me an offer. It is currently still on the car so you can even hear it run(until its removed, being removed soon for the sale) This is a low mileage kit and it spins nice and smooth, it has less then 10,000 miles on it.

Asking $3800
Will ship for free at my asking price, but local would be preferred. I am in CT near Bradley airport.

No trades, Cash/Paypal only!!

Thanks!

20140925_101418_zpsugymtday.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Hi, yes it is still for sale.
Is it still installed on your car? Do you have any videos? What year model is your car and rear end gear? Is the tune adjustable for the rear gear? Is it the stock Vortech tune or did your car have other mods? Which spark plugs are you using? Are you keeping the Boost a Pump that came with the kit? The MAFia in the picture comes with it? Why are you selling it? The kits for 2005-2006 have a different part number and I believe the tune may be different from year to year. Since compatibility is a concern, I'll contact Vortech once you send me the year model info to see if it could work. I'm definitely interested, but I live in Texas, so it would need to be shipped and I could pay with pay pal.

Thanks

Is it still installed on your car? Do you have any videos? What year model is your car and rear end gear? Is the tune adjustable for the rear gear? Is it the stock Vortech tune or did your car have other mods? Which spark plugs are you using? Are you keeping the Boost a Pump that came with the kit? The MAFia in the picture comes with it? Why are you selling it? The kits for 2005-2006 have a different part number and I believe the tune may be different from year to year. Since compatibility is a concern, I'll contact Vortech once you send me the year model info to see if it could work. I'm definitely interested, but I live in Texas, so it would need to be shipped and I could pay with pay pal.

Thanks

Thats a big list of questions, i'll answer in the order asked.

I've been down with the flu for the past week so its still on the car, it will be off this week. No videos at the moment. 2005 and 3.55. I think so, not 100% positive. Stock vortech tune. Autolite ht0's. Keeping the fuel pump as stated, it didnt come with a boost a pump, thats a kenne bell product. Yes the mafia is included as its part of the kit. Moving on to a different setup with a built block. The part number differences is just for the coolant hose changes mainly, and im including the hoses needed. the tune is the same from 2005-2009 i believe but feel free to contact vortech. Sounds good just let me know.

Kyle

Kyle,

I've got an email in to Vortech about the differences between the kits. My car is a 2007 with a 3.31 rear end, so it would be the other part number. The hoses you have will work on the 2007-2008 models? I understand on the BAP. I was thinking all the Vortech kits come with that, but after further research it's just the Brenspeed kits. Which Warlbro pump are you talking about and what is the source? Also, is this the 10 psi kit? If all is good with the response from Vortech, it sounds like a deal to me. If you'll ship it to me for that price, it sounds fair. You can contact me at my email address in the future which is my username @yahoo.com. Let me know you sent it with a response here. I'll let you know when I hear back from Vortech.

Thanks,
Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.