Custom Chip Question

Fast_Mustang87

Aug 24, 2004
Illinois
Hey everyone, I was wandering if anyone has had a custom chip done for there fox body mustang at Anderson Ford Motorsports. I have a 91 347 stroker coupe that is in need of one i believe. I have every basic bolt on except for a performance upper/lower intake and performance heads also i have a full exhaust system. I have stock E-7's that's been ported and polished along with a crane cam 529 lift. I bought a set of 24# injectors along with a 73mm mass air meter but have not installed them. But the problem is i'm running really rich and i can't seem to find out the problem. The guy i bought the car off of said it needed a custom chip done to it to make it running better or it's because of the cam is too big, but i have upgraded valve springs and after market roller rockers and i don't see how that would be the problem. But it's a stock computer i have in there now but my question is would a custom chip and dyno tune from Anderson Ford Motorsports solve my problems? I'm kind of new to mustangs and don't know what i should do, Anyone know what i should do? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

a custom dyno tune can solve many problems, fuel curves being one of them. one of your local shops could get the job done. why send it off?