Custom T-304ss 2.5in '65 GT350-Style Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

amorrow

Jul 15, 2005
St. Charles, IL
I had a new system made for my new engine and headers, so I'm putting this one [which was used less than 500 miles last year] up for sale. It basically replicates the original '65 GT350 system, but is made entirely of 304 stainless steel, and larger tubing with smooth, mandrel bends.

It has a great vintage sound, and should bolt right up to any 289/302 '65-6 with Hooker SuperComp headers (pictured below but already sold), or modified to work for other years. The hangers were made to tie into my custom through-floor subframe connectors, so they will more than likely have to be modified or relocated depending on your setup.

Here is the bill of materials used to build the system...

Borla 304ss tubing - (2) @ $68.99ea
Borla 30350 - Borla Stainless Steel Straight Exhaust Tubing - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Thrush 304ss glasspack mufflers - (2) @ $99.99ea
Thrush 24240 - Thrush Stainless Steel Glasspack Mufflers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Stainless Works 304ss hangers - (2) @ $35.92ea
Stainless Works

Borla 304ss 180-deg bend - (1) @ $77.99
Borla 19250 - Borla Stainless Steel U-Bends - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Stainless collector reducers from Summit - they must be discontinued, as I don't see them in their catalog anymore and can't remember the manufacturer.

Due to the size of the system since it's fully welded, local pickup is preferred. I'm located in South Elgin, IL, a west suburb of Chicago. Price is $300 for the complete system, minus headers.

View attachment 243542

View attachment 243543

Thanks for your interest,
Adam

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.