Dammit!!

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
As some of you might know, I had a slight issue with my power steering pump. The pulley got bent trying to get it off. Well to make a long story short, I ended up just buying a new pump instead of trying to get that pulley cut off or anything. Of course, a new pump doesn't come with a pulley, so I had to find one of those too. The only place to get one from is Ford. So I went to Ford yesterday and ordered it. My dad (who owns the only retail accessories store in town, has been doing business with Ford for 20+ years) calls the parts manager to make sure it's coming in today. The parts manager said it will be here this morning. Guess what! IT'S NOT!!! :mad: :bang: :damnit: :fuss: :uzi: :chair: I called the parts manager and asked if it had come in yet, and he said they didn't get the order out in time yesterday. WTF?!?! Bastards!! You gave me your word that the part would be in today, and you dropped the ball and didn't order it! Motherf***ers!! I need my damn pulley so I can drive my car!! :mad: :bang: :damnit: :fuss: :uzi: :chair:

[/RANT]

• Sponsors (?)

94TURBO5 O said:
I have an extra new one here if you need one ASAP man.

Thanks for the offer, but as long as it comes in tomorrow, I should be okay.

94-302-vert said:
bypass the power steering so you can strong arm it man...

I have a short belt on now, bypassing the smog (deleted), A/C, and power steering. But it's freaking HARD to drive this pig without power steering. :(

CManT1914 said:
Thanks for the offer, but as long as it comes in tomorrow, I should be okay. I have a short belt on now, bypassing the smog (deleted), A/C, and power steering. But it's freaking HARD to drive this pig without power steering. :(

Where did you dad order it? If it's Automax good luck! It took two weeks for my 93 Cobra PCV hose to come in with them!

18mustangs said:
Where did you dad order it? If it's Automax good luck! It took two weeks for my 93 Cobra PCV hose to come in with them!

Yea it's Automax. I had a change of plans though. Come to find out, my balancer is on it's way out, and 50resto has the one I want. Well they also have the power steering pulley too. It kinda sucks cus I was just up there yesterday to get my C&L, I should have gotten those two things, but I didn't know my balancer was bad yet, and I THOUGHT I would have my pulley already yesterday. But I'm going up there to get them this afternoon.

CManT1914 said:
Yea it's Automax. I had a change of plans though. Come to find out, my balancer is on it's way out, and 50resto has the one I want. Well they also have the power steering pulley too. It kinda sucks cus I was just up there yesterday to get my C&L, I should have gotten those two things, but I didn't know my balancer was bad yet, and I THOUGHT I would have my pulley already yesterday. But I'm going up there to get them this afternoon.

Well I'm with you on that! I hate it when the Mustang gremlins come out to play all at once. :notnice:

18mustangs said:
Well I'm with you on that! I hate it when the Mustang gremlins come out to play all at once. :notnice:

lol, some higher force in the universe must not want me to enjoy my car. I called LRS to make sure they had the stuff in stock, and the sold the last balancer this morning, and they don't stock the pulley. :bang: That's all right, Ford should have my pulley tomorrow. My pops has been doing business with them for 20+ years, and he called up and chewed them out asking why they said it would be here today and it wasn't. lol, sometimes having a father who can throw some weight around in the car industry is VERY beneficial. Props to him. :hail2: