Damn I hate ricers...

StarFox07

Jun 10, 2005
Texas
Look at what this utter toolbag just posted as a bulletin...

"5.0 got his ass sprayed and owned soo bad just a min ago it wasnt even funny god 5.slows lol. Na cant hate on them them motors are strong as hell bad thing was i beat him decently all motor to !"

His car is a stock 91 240sx (twin cam KA24 ****box) with a cai and some fart can. He also has an 80 shot, but even with it, I really dont think it could beat a 5.0 mustang? And the fact that he said he beat it all motor just annoys the **** out of me. What do you guys think? :shrug:

I told him I bet $10 my friends cam/gears/exhuast 93 coupe would walk him even with the 80 shot. (mine is not in my possession right now :nonono: )

• Sponsors (?)

did you race? he said it "happened a min ago"...dont waste your gas, but if you do race him do it for 50.00 and embarass him, 240's are SLOW, i dont know if this relates of not, but there was a guy at the track with a RB20(whatever the F*** that is) turbo motor in a 240SX, running "a decent amount of boost" and he was hitting high 14's...i thought he'd take me, i was runnign a stock 102K mile longblock, performer intake and eddy carb..stock headers and a T5 and hitting 14.51's

If it was an RB-20 series motor than its a joke, its the RB26DETT rated at 280 hp and the SR20-DET ranging from 205-250hp that you gotta watch out for. They're stout little motors that can be made pretty quick. Tell your buddy with the 240 to quit tellin everyone his ricerboy wet dreams.

If it was an RB-20 series motor than its a joke, its the RB26DETT rated at 280 hp and the SR20-DET ranging from 205-250hp that you gotta watch out for. They're stout little motors that can be made pretty quick. Tell your buddy with the 240 to quit tellin everyone his ricerboy wet dreams.

its a stock ka24de, which he now says ran a 15.1 spinning though first. So basically his 150whp full weigh 240sx is a 14 second car. :lol:

Hold it dude. Thats an absurd statement that I find to be totally incorrect. You should probably rethink it, maybe even add an asterick. That's this symbol * if you didn't know and include in there that... although the RS200 is a well built machine it is far from the "best car ever made". Thank you and have a good day, sir.

My name's Mike and I have approved this message.

Fixed