Dang, I'm depressed

QCStang

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2002
Aylmer, Quebec, Canada
Went to the Doc yesterday.

Back in the days of the dinosaurs, I smashed my knee - literally - into pieces palying hockey. I had extensive surgery to the left knee, and I couldn't walk for a year. Not good when you are only 15. It hasn't bothered me in over 30 years, not bad considering I was SUPPOSED to have a 15% disability in that knee.

I went thinking I had fluid in the left knee. Not only is the probability of fluid **VERY** high, but it's even HIGHER that I have torn cartilage in the knee - although I can't think there is too much left in there. Next step is MRI to determine surgical procedures.

:nonono: :(

• Sponsors (?)

Dang that sucks dude... it could always have been worse though. I mean no matter how we think it's bad in life, there's always someone in a worse situation... not that we should feel better about it but we should thank our lucky stars that we have it better than others in a way

Been there done that!

I had my right knee done in 03, after years of putting up with it. Didn't do the MRI, doc said looks & sounds like torn cart. But low and behold when they went in I had no cart left to repair. Microfracture & Debridment was done and then 10 weeks of physio. The knees still NFG