Decided to keep the 2v :)

• Sponsors (?)

I found the dealer. What shape was te car in? How'd it compare to your 2v if you don't mind me asking ha ha
How did it compare to the 2v??? Pretty much if I closed my eyes and I had no idea I was in a Mustang I would of thought I was driving an Audi S5! Almost feels like a European American muslce car if that makes any sense. To be honest the car only has about 11 or 12k miles but I almost felt like the original owner tracked the car. I just have that feeling.

Just drop the cash on the blower deal you have through the shop. If you get bored, and don't break anything else in the process, I'd it is a selling point if you decide to sell it after the fact. Me? I'll just run my car until I can afford a decent DD or another vehicle to share between my GF and I. Hell, I'm even putting my rear seat back in to have the ability to take the kid around in a 'vert Vortech'd GT :)

I'm fighting the same dilemma. I want a GT500 and can swing one, but the responsible side of me is keeping it from happening. Well that, and I've had my 01 for almost 10 years now and am kind of attached to it so I don't want to sell it to some punk who is going to destroy it.