deep forest green and rims

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by custom79notch, Feb 12, 2009.

1. im trying to find what rims look good on my deep forest green vert.... any picture help would b awsome

2. With the 17" '03 Cobra's
    mybeauty-1.jpg
    With the 18" Saleens
    saleenson.jpg

3. I'd defintely go with a chrome wheel for that dark color...or at least something like that Hypercoat that American Muscle has with the polished lip.

4. DSC00248.jpg
    DSC00244.jpg
    DSC00120-1.jpg

i really need to get some new pictures this summer

5. wow that is gorgeous looking mwall

6. what did the boyds run ya should i go all chrome or get a diff color in center if i find something else?

7. I got them from Discount Tire Direct when they first came out....Nitto Extreme 555 tires, mounted, balanced, shipped to my front door for $1800. The rims run about 350 each.

They do have a "cosmic" centered edition....its kinda an anthricite color. I've never been a fan of dark rims so I vote for the polished.

8. polished. Car's too dark for a dark color, IMHO.

9. thanks guys keep them comming :) chrome seems to look alot nicer...

10. My turn! :rolleyes:

Steeda Ultra lite II

DSC03799.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

Good luck finding them they don't make these anymore.:D but that sucks cause I need two :(:nonono:

11. Prostars

100_1831.jpg

car1.jpg

04 GT wheels
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17" chrome fr500's which I think I want to go with 18's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Polished cobra r's

copyofsd530073sh6.jpg

copyofsd530074hr2.jpg

13. Some gorgeous DFG's here :drool:
    Here's my old 'vert, same wheels as Inphiniti

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. my vert twin! :rlaugh::nice: ur car still made me wish mine was a vert... thanks alot! :notnice: lol jk