detail shop

• Sponsors (?)

I have my own detail business, I am in La Costa and I will come to you....REFLECTIVE OPTIONS....I own a 98 and 05 GT so you can trust a Mustang guy....jk.....give me a call 619-218-8566 name's Richard, do you need just a detail inside and out or does the paint need some work (ie. claybar or anything like that), soft top or hard top and do you have leather interior, chrome wheels, just trying to get an idea of what kind of condition the car is in now and what needs to be done, but give me a call and we can talk about it.

oh and by the way that shell does a crap job....its for the rich snobs with their mercedes and bmws that really dont give a rats arse about their cars nor know anything about them and just want them clean but dont want to spend more than 20 bucks to get it done and think that a detail is just a wash and vacuum with that lame spray wax they use during the hand wash and I have several clients in the Del Mar and Fairbanks area that have taken their cars there and then are amazed by how good their cars look once it is done right. Not to toot my own horn or anything.

rrobello said:
I have my own detail business, I am in La Costa and I will come to you....REFLECTIVE OPTIONS....I own a 98 and 05 GT so you can trust a Mustang guy....jk.....give me a call 619-218-8566 name's Richard, do you need just a detail inside and out or does the paint need some work (ie. claybar or anything like that), soft top or hard top and do you have leather interior, chrome wheels, just trying to get an idea of what kind of condition the car is in now and what needs to be done, but give me a call and we can talk about it.
Awesome I will call you tomorrow.

the car is pretty clean, its a garage queen. I just need it all done up real nice so I can just maintain it.

I wan the whole thing done.
93 GT hatch, cloth aftermarket seats, decent paint.

www.93gt.com has tons of pics of the car.

Nice car, that shouldnt take too long to make perfect again...just give me a call, I have a car I have to do on Monday up here in La Costa, and a couple of others scattered throughout the week, I kept my weekend open for myself and some stuff I need to get done, but normally weekends would work as well.