DETROIT MUSTANG CLUB HAVIN FUN

313blkstang

Nov 10, 2005
Me and my crew out having some fun yesterday.. at least until the cops showed up!!!!!
xburnout.JPG

rjburn.JPG

ejburnout.JPG

curtburn.JPG

alexburn.JPG

tjburn2.JPG

romeburn2.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

foncarelli said:
I am surprised we havent met.

Probably have.. Have you ever ridden with us over the past couple of years? You know membership is still open for the year.. We have some big plans in the works over the winter into next summer.. I'm formulating a plan to bring the car club culture back to Detroit like it was back in the 90
s and early 2000's..

Thats cool, because car clubs in Detroit starting getting bad raps. A lot of people thought, if you were in a car club that you were arrogant and conceited. I, on the other hand, have found all car clubs to be pretty cool. I am just not the car club type. I am more of a weekend warrrior, but i am always willing to cruise when i get the offer.

I am quite sure we will run into each other next summer.

Mossberg said:
Damn, I wish I would have got a chance to link up with you cats when I was in the D.

Man you would have had a ball.. so how you enjoyin life down in my home town of Atl?

Foncarelli, man I extend an open invitiation anytime you wanna cruise out with us.. But yeah for a while "outsiders" looked at car clubs as either a bunch of arrogant mofo's or as a gang, both assumptions were wrong. But we are all still getting together while the weather is still somewhat decent (this sunday is supposed to be decent).. if you are free Sunday pm me and I'll give you the details.. I just finished putting together our "DMC Calendar" for 2007, now I just have to take it to Kinko's to get it printed on the correct paper and bonded in calendar fashion... I'm really trying to take this thing to a next level.