did 3 1/2 turns on my differential... what gear ratio do i have???

• Sponsors (?)

johndeerrm said:
This isnt ****ing rocket sience, count the amount of turns from the driveshaft. That is your ratio.

Thread highjack-

I found this button on the inside of my door, not the outside, just the inside. When I push it sometimes the window goes down and sometimes it goes up. Scares the crap out of me! So my question is, does the same button control the up AND down motion of the window? :p

edwardohaskillo said:
Thread highjack-

I found this button on the inside of my door, not the outside, just the inside. When I push it sometimes the window goes down and sometimes it goes up. Scares the crap out of me! So my question is, does the same button control the up AND down motion of the window? :p

:nonono:

:rlaugh:

edwardohaskillo said:
Thread highjack-

It really depends.

I have a feeling that if you press the button with your right hand it might make the window go up, however if you use your left hand the window will go down. Now this is where it gets tricky, the button seems to be directional. pressing the button in the up direction with your right hand could possibly result in time travel or atleast the destruction of mankind. So only use your left hand, unless you want the window to go down then you must use your foot or possibly your nose. :notnice:

Wow, I actually feel like I helped out now :D

And to the guy who was laughin at me... I know you were messin around, its all good - ive looked like a jackass before, TRUST ME :p

TOLD YOU TOLD YOU!!!! 3.27s :banana: ;) Did you find the code or something to make this official?

White96GTinFla said:
Wow, I actually feel like I helped out now :D

And to the guy who was laughin at me... I know you were messin around, its all good - ive looked like a jackass before, TRUST ME :p

TOLD YOU TOLD YOU!!!! 3.27s :banana: ;) Did you find the code or something to make this official?

You ASSUMED he had 3.27 because most Mustangs come either with 2.73 or 3.27, but those were not the only ratios available in 98. There may only be a handful that came with 3.08 or 3.45, but according to the shop manual those were available as well. I know mine came from the factory with 3.45, but the shop manual was the first time I'd heard about that ratio. I'm ASSUMING only the Cobra was avaiable with 3.73 because they list that ratio as well, but I've never heard of a Mustang equipped with 3.73 gears from the factory... :scratch: