Did a few burnouts got some video...Tires Explode

ram360

Founding Member
Oct 19, 2002
Pennsylvania
Posted this in another thread but only like 30 view. I'll try again with a better title. Just for the record my bumper did not fall off just the small ground effect piece behind the right rear wheel. The belt from the tire caused that carnage and apparently did a decent amount of damage to my other ground effects. Needed a tire change before my ride home. All in good fun though......they were ****ty tires anyway. Did a better burnout the first time around (ie... the first set of marks) but I didn't realize the camera wasn't on. :bang: so needed to do it all over. rsstang couldn't figure out the one button operation of my digi camcorder. :D

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a12eccec-aa9a-4da9-acfe-44c5464e5a13.htm

• Sponsors (?)

sweet vid, when did you get the '88? And what's done to it?! I really like both your stangs, (except the hood on ur 83', but im sure you get that a lot), and the hood on the GT looks amazing! I love lift-off hoods. nice work.

hemi_fan said:
sweet vid, when did you get the '88? And what's done to it?! I really like both your stangs, (except the hood on ur 83', but im sure you get that a lot), and the hood on the GT looks amazing! I love lift-off hoods. nice work.

Had it close to 2 years now. Bought it as a parts car for my 83 ended up ended up making it driveable and never had the heart to dismantle something that ended up running so strong. Turned out to be a second project car I didn't really need. Funny you mention the hood, the big cowl is gone now, I replaced it in favor of a stormin normin hood. It was just another reason for cops to pull me over so I figured I'd go legal this time around. I might start a club "people who hate ram360's hood". It's a love it or hate it kinda thing for sure.