Did Some Shopping Today..... At Chemical Guys!!!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So today I went with my MF Towel Hook-Up Guy (Phil@AutoDetailDepot) to go meet Paul, The owner of Chemical Guys. Phil@AutoDetailDepot really likes me alot and i buy all my CG stuff thought him and Phil though Paul@ChemicalGuys Might like me.

So me and Phil@AutoDetailDepot took a drive to CG headquarters. Phil@AutoDetailDepot introduced me to Paul@ChemicalGuys and we immediately hit it off. Paul@ChemicalGuys is a GREAT guy!!! He knows what he talking about and is very helpful. He runs a great business and you can tell is trying very hard to get the create the latest car detailing products. Paul, Phil, and I pretty much chatted around for a few hours and chilled at the shop. Paul showed me the new Box the CG wax is going to come in. The wax is going to be over a Grand and made to compete with other high end concours waxes like Swisswax. I can wait till it hits the market!!!

While i was there i grabbed alot of great product. Paul is even so nice as to hook me up with some New Products that dont even have names yet lol.

I tried some things out because i got antsy hehe

From left-to-right

No. 721
No. 778
Pro-Polish 3n
Butter Wet Wax
Hose Free ECOwash
Diablo Wheel Gel
Liquid Leather
Scratch+Swirl B-Gone
Deep Reflections XP
Pro-Polish+
Wet-Mirror Finish
Pad Cleaner

On The Top..... 50/50 Pure Concours Paste Wax

CGLineupSmall.jpg

CG5050Small.jpg

Hmm..... These Dont even Have Name.... And are not on CG's Website.... lol

CGPolishPairSmall.jpg

I also picked this up from walmart. This is for cleaning carpets. All the reviews were great, so i bought it for $97!!!

Takes the toughest stains out like its nothing.

View attachment 242879

View attachment 242880

• Sponsors (?)