Different Topic....Battery Terminals?

• Sponsors (?)

My battery is mounted in the trunk and I bought some of the OE style terminals at Wal-mart, ran the cable up to the front of the car to a car stereo power distribution block (solid block no fuses), then hooked into the under hood fuse panel using the same size wire from the relocation kit. Sorry no pics as of yet but I will post some this week some time.

Tommy

1174system_left_side-med.JPG

Here are the terminals I used(they are top mount terminals as you can see) You can pick up something like this at any stereo shop for about 20-25 bucks a piece. Just don't get those gold terminals because most of them fade after a while.

Yes it is an IB setup-the convertible's don't have enough room to begin with-that's why I went that way.Those are kicker comp 15"s(hard to find a free air 15" these days) I had a box with 2 12" before and it sounded good-but I had no trunk room, I had to practically remove the whole system just to get to the spare.This way it looks better,I still have trunk room,I still can get to my spare and I think it looks better than just having a box sliding around in your trunk like everyone else.