disappointed

honestly I hated my sumitomo tires. The treadware rating on them is only like 160-180 which is terrible. They do not last very long at all as where the BFG KDW II have a very high rating and a 50 thousand mile warranty at discount tire. So by the time you spend twice as much on the tires, you get twice as much life out of a tire that is twice as good. Just some food for thought.

• Sponsors (?)

I run just the kdw's,and they hook quite well.once a little heat is in them(like after a 5 mile drive) I can go wot in 2nd and it won't spin,just goes like hell. they still are new.might help some

ok, so i looked at my tires, i lied about how much is left... i am almost at the bars. to replace...:nonono: but i am going to be nice and try to save them....

(track only) I was also thinking that i could just run a few of my dads circle track slicks on the rear they are 11's the rims i want are 10.5 and the rims we have them on are 9's so they will fit, thats if we get a tire machine.. then i should be able to hook!!:rlaugh: :D