DO NOT park your car in the street

• Sponsors (?)

C_Heath said:
lol gheto.

look how he parked it, right rear on curb, lol, he was trashed.

not saying he wasent drunk, but im sure getting hit by a garbage truck, the car will move alittle, there was grass stuck in between the wheel and tire, so it was pushed into the grass.

8950HO said:
:lol:,wtf...why?That`s a major step down unless...........he`s a ricer at heart and has to follow the "trend":lol:.:notnice: :shrug:

lol alright ever heard of economy car? Hes a freshman in college, he dosent race or have any need to go fast. He has a fast car but dosent use it, so really all he has is a daily driver that eats gas. Maybe if you were trying to go fast, youd be a "ricer" at heart to get a prelude (in your eyes) but are you saying everyone in the world should own a mustang or they are a ricer?

mob said:
lol alright ever heard of economy car? Hes a freshman in college, he dosent race or have any need to go fast. He has a fast car but dosent use it, so really all he has is a daily driver that eats gas. Maybe if you were trying to go fast, youd be a "ricer" at heart to get a prelude (in your eyes) but are you saying everyone in the world should own a mustang or they are a ricer?

I didn`t think economy was in mind here,just performance.
I thought he was going to the other side for performance.

If it`s for daily driver usage,that`s different.

There`s lots of vehicles that eat gas,but are considered daily drivers.

:shrug:,it`s hard to go from a fast car to a economy car,but the almighty dollar has the last say.:(

25thmustang said:
94 Cobra? Looks almost identicle to my sisters 94 GT, nice car!

At least they are paying for it. A lot of places around here wouldnt, as if its garbage day you cant have your car on the street!

94 Cobras looked different. They had the standard hood and the bumper just reads mustang. Did say cobra or anything. But it still has the cobra front bumper and emblems.

I was making fun of one at work. Because it appeared to be a v8. Then I drove it in to change the oil and I was thinking...damn this really is a cobra.

Ouch... Sorry to hear.

A little funny though,.... because this past christimas, I had a 97 GT with a vortech sitting on the street... Well, a UPS truck was backing down my street, didn't see my car, and totalled it.. I was very happy though, cause they paid me for the car + mods, and let me keep a buncha nice stuff.... I made major $$ on it. :SNSign:

Btw, don't accept the insurance check UNLESS you're happy with it. Believe me, I was offered $6,700 at first, and ended up with $9,600, and they were perfectly happy about paying it out too.