Do You ever Wonder About?

Ill say that I dont post up much mainly because I am always either out working on my car or Im at work. My current issue in my brain is that I have all the 460 swap stuff left over from when I was going to install one in my 79 but changed my mind in favor of the 5.4 mod engine. Soooooo now I have all this stuff and dont know whether its a good idea to pull the 203000 mile perfectly running 302 out of my vert and intall a 460 or not, so many hard choices!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Ill say that I dont post up much mainly because I am always either out working on my car or Im at work. My current issue in my brain is that I have all the 460 swap stuff left over from when I was going to install one in my 79 but changed my mind in favor of the 5.4 mod engine. Soooooo now I have all this stuff and dont know whether its a good idea to pull the 203000 mile perfectly running 302 out of my vert and intall a 460 or not, so many hard choices!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH what do you have??? I could possibly want to help you get rid of stuff if its stuff I'll need and for a good deal

I'm working hard NOT to have any tech questions or project ideas for this forum. I just like hanging out here. All of my tech stuff is for the vintage forums, for the car I don't have any time to work on. At least the 95 I can drive.

OK, Grady, here's a technical type question for you...

So I was at my office early Saturday morning, picking up some paperwork that I forgot to bring home so I could work on it over the weekend. When I came out and jumped in the vert, I saw all this beautiful asphalt in front of me, uncluttered by other cars, and I thought--"hey, this is the perfect opportunity to try drifting the vert!" So I spent about five minutes practicing my driving technique, shredding rubber, and generally entertaining the construction guys standing on top of the 14 story building next door that they're putting up. :D

So now to the question...When I left, I stopped at Starbucks drive through, and while waiting in line, I could still smell the heated rubber, and I got out to see if I'd done any significant damage to the well-worn Nitto 555Rs on the back. The shiny silver stripe that runs down the middle of the tread--is that the belt?

Do you think having the belts exposed will help or hinder my launches, because lately it's been breaking loose in the backend really easily?

Just wonderin...:shrug:

I have the basic stuff. Like the motor mounts that were rediculously high priced for what they are. The fox swap headers, oil pan and of course the gem of a 1974 460 bb backed by a c6 that came out of a mercury marquis with 50000 miles on it ready for some tlc.

I have the basic stuff. Like the motor mounts that were rediculously high priced for what they are. The fox swap headers, oil pan and of course the gem of a 1974 460 bb backed by a c6 that came out of a mercury marquis with 50000 miles on it ready for some tlc.

well I have a block and motor mounts. Would you be interested in selling the fox swap headers and oil pan? If so how much?

AH might wanna take this to PM didn't think about it but it could cause some issues