Apr 6, 2003
DFW Texas
Well :D

Seems like all the forums have gone dead these days :(

Maybe some of the newer members would like to talk about :rolleyes:

Should I build a 331 or 347 for my next project :shrug:

Should I put a 3rd OEM hb on my Stang or consider something different :shrug:

Should I stay with OEM t lites or go with 96 t lites :shrug:

Should I go with a Fox body computer since everybody knows ...
94-95 computers suck :shrug:

Last Q is something I saw happen just a week or two ago :)

Seems like this guy welded some Flows on his Stang the wrong way :bang:

Sounded like crap :notnice:
but
When he backed up ... It sounded like most Stangs you've ever heard :eek:

Whats up with that :scratch:

Maybe someone can shed light on these issues that seem to show up
on a regular basis :shrug:

Grady

• Sponsors (?)

hi Grady.

thats weird.
why would they sound different in reverse?
its not like the exhaust flow reversed aswell:shrug:

i agree its been pretty dead lately.
i check in multiple times a day,
but alot of stuff is way beyond me.
so i dont want to clutter the threads with my nonsense:)

I have never written about this on a forum before, but I really need advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with ‘the girls’ a lot recently — although when I ask their names, she always says, “just some friends from work, you don’t know them.” I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her finally. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my mustang so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with ‘the girls.’ When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car, that I noticed a leak in the pinion seal. Should have the rear end rebuilt or just replace the seal? Thanks in advance for any advice!

Here's one for you Grady.. I have been tossing this around for a few years now.. Its not that I don't have the money.. its the fact that I haven't made up my mind...

AM I GOING TO REGRET BUILDING A DART BLOCK 363 AS OPPOSED TO A 427 OR 445???

I want alot of torque.. I think I'm going to stay with a centrifigul but I'll uprgrade to a T-trim for now.. maybe a YSI trim if I can find a passenger side setup...

My main reason for being scared of going 9.5 is finding a way to mount up all the accessories, and making sure my hood still fits

The hardest part is that if I go 351, I could probably get away with a 71 block and not have to buy a $1700 dart block, which would be really nice...

Machine work will be relatively cheap because a machinist friend owes me a favor.....

I don't drag race.. I just love to run wide open on the flats and up thru the canyons... Although, I do want alot more power than I have right now.. I would like to be able to have any car around pull up to me and to be able to laugh at them...

Intake will probably be a tricklfow R, not the box type on either motor..
Victor is just way to tall for my hood.. otherwise I could do a Victor spyder with an elbow if I go with the 427.. I'm sure I still wont' have a problem with low end grunt..

Heads are AFR 205's on a 363 or 225's on the 427

I want to keep RPM around 6500 to stay away from exotic valve train parts or high maintenance..

I want pump gas numbers in a minimum of 600 RWHP, up to 800 RWHP with an aggressive tune and more boost..

So, this next year, I will be buying all of my suspension pieces..

As soon as I can find a tubular K member that is a good road race piece and doesn't cost $2 grand like the Max motorsports piece..

I will also be going to a MM Panhard setup...

After thats in I will buy the Aeromotive Fuel system.. good for 800 horse Forced Induction

So, will I be kicking myself in the ass for going with the 302 based setup $10000 later???

I have never written about this on a forum before, but I really need advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with ‘the girls’ a lot recently — although when I ask their names, she always says, “just some friends from work, you don’t know them.” I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep.
Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her finally. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my mustang so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with ‘the girls.’ When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car, that I noticed a leak in the pinion seal. Should have the rear end rebuilt or just replace the seal? Thanks in advance for any advice!

just rebuild it... not worth the hassle :rlaugh:

Agreed with Jinx (real name withheld) on why people don't come in as much. If I'm correct, the 94/95 section has the largest "Project per member" ratio of all the forums. A core group of less than 30 guys and I'm pretty sure there's about 29 projects on the go.

I have a funny feeling, that once I'm all finished here, there will be lots of pic whoring to do for you guys

I'm just glad to be a part of this thread.

Thanks Grady,

I think it goes in cycles as far as the types of threads we see and the activity in this section.

Grady I have a thread over in tech if you feel like throwing some advice out and something to discuss :D