Do you think this would fly in my english paper?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
If she was to say actually travel to Africa and learn how it is to live there, and learn some of the normal customs, then I would assume that her mother would see it as more acceptable that she see it as her heritage, but I could never see her mother fully accepting it. For example, I personally am of Irish descent. You don’t see me running around in a green suit with a pot of gold screaming “They’re after me lucky charms!”. That is because I’ve never had the full Irish experience.

I dont think she would see that as inappropriate, do you? :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

If it is a formal paper at a formal school that would be considered coloquial (read: bad) by most professors. You've also got a run-on sentence happening on your first sentence, and your point could be cleaned up a bit

Therian said:
If it is a formal paper at a formal school that would be considered coloquial (read: bad) by most professors. You've also got a run-on sentence happening on your first sentence, and your point could be cleaned up a bit
lol

I wasnt being serious.

But my paper will more than likely suck anyway. I should pass though.

The Green GT said:
lol

I wasnt being serious.

But my paper will more than likely suck anyway. I should pass though.

I can help you proof read it if you like

I'm a 4th year global studies, polisci double major student...I've written my fair share of papers (and have two 15 page papers due on monday :mad: )

Therian said:
I can help you proof read it if you like

I'm a 4th year global studies, polisci double major student...I've written my fair share of papers (and have two 15 page papers due on monday :mad: )
That would be cool.

If I dont finish it too late Ill PM you.
Thanks