Dumb F'n Driver!!

tjm73

Founding Member
Aug 3, 2000
Rush, NY
RANT....

Last night a guy in a red 87-93 LX 5.0 hatch runs hard up the back of my 98 GT (Totally stock BTW) an dthen pulls out around me on the expressway (I'm going about 75) and goes past me at better than 85, then cuts across 3 lanes of traffic to the right and can't slow down enough for the car in the slow lane so he pulls onto the shoulder of the road and passes the slow car and then the guy in this Mustang cuts back across 3 lanes of traffic and contiues on his 100+ mph journey. Driving like a total di**head. Now every Mustang driver is an a-hole drive to the 12-15 cars on the road at that moment. :nonono:

Made me so mad. I know he had to "show" me how bad ass his 5.0 was cause I have a nice stock 98 GT. He wasn't even following me until I turned onto the expressway and he last minute cut in behind me and followed. JACK A**!!!!!

RANT OVER....

EDIT:... dropped this in wrong forum..sorry.

• Sponsors (?)

tjm73 said:
RANT....

Last night a guy in a red 87-93 LX 5.0 hatch runs hard up the back of my 98 GT (Totally stock BTW) an dthen pulls out around me on the expressway (I'm going about 75) and goes past me at better than 85, then cuts across 3 lanes of traffic to the right and can't slow down enough for the car in the slow lane so he pulls onto the shoulder of the road and passes the slow car and then the guy in this Mustang cuts back across 3 lanes of traffic and contiues on his 100+ mph journey. Driving like a total di**head. Now every Mustang driver is an a-hole drive to the 12-15 cars on the road at that moment. :nonono:

Made me so mad. I know he had to "show" me how bad ass his 5.0 was cause I have a nice stock 98 GT. He wasn't even following me until I turned onto the expressway and he last minute cut in behind me and followed. JACK A**!!!!!

RANT OVER....

EDIT:... dropped this in wrong forum..sorry.

Lots of Dumbasses out there in many different types of cars. That 5.0 has been around for awhile but in his hands it probably will be parts soon. Hopefully, he didnt breed and will die in a wreck - sparing as many parts that could be used of course

EDIT, Im mad at the world and sick of stupid people

Speaking of dumb drivers, what's with the elderly? I got behind an older fellow in a new truck on my way back to work at lunch and this guy is doing 17km/h :bang: he then proceeds to stop at every intersection regardless if he had to or not! I am a fairly patient fellow, but I mean damn! I kicked it out when I finally got by him, now he prolly thinks all mustang drivers are asses.

should have written down his liscense plate and reported him, that guy needs to be taken off the road he could kill someone, imagine if he was drunk or something, there crazy people out there i remember we were driving on the higway and pull up this bitch lady and shes in the left lane going like5mph under the speed limit so of course were riding her ass to move and when she does we pass her and she flicks us off we werent riding her that much, it wsent anything to flick us off so we go to the right lane and make her pass us and we start riding her ass again and she starts brake checking us she almost stops sometimes from like 70mph and my dad picks up his cell phone like hes calling the cops she just goes to the next lane and drives normal it was hilarious

mob said:
we go to the right lane and make her pass us and we start riding her ass again and she starts brake checking us she almost stops sometimes from like 70mph and my dad picks up his cell phone like hes calling the cops she just goes to the next lane and drives normal it was hilarious

It is best not to play those games at all. Cop cannot issue a citation unless he sees a traffic violation. He can stop and question the driver, all she has to do is have YOUR plate and then you have a he said she said that can end up in court.

On ocassion, if you ride my ass, I will lockem up. From 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 doesnt matter. If you get me to that point, look out. Not only that I'm packing heat. Normally I am the most level headed guy in the world. I never want to hurt anyone or anything. Mess with me and it is a different story.

My point is dont mess with the bull because one day you will get the horn. There is no law that says you cant go 5 miles under in the left lane. If she feels the driving conditions warranted that speed, then there is no law broken. You are the one who broke the law. 1 following to closely. 2 driving agressively, not defensively.

Personally, I ride 5-10 mph above the speed limit and in the right lane unless I am passing, overtaking a slower vehicle or there is an onramp with merging traffic.

yea i hat eit when people ride my ass and i hate doing it cause i feel like an *******, but we werent even doing it that much we were just coming up we had atleasy 15ft between us thats why when she flicked us off we were so surprised we were like what the hell, i know its not good to play those games like u said but im the kinda person that if u cut me off ima do the same to u, i guess i have alittle road rage in my blood, but im not an ******* unless u make me be one, i knwo she didnt break any law, but the thing that pisses me off the most is when ur coming up to someone like the going 5-10mph under the speed limit and they have an open right lane and they just dont care about anyone else, when i drive i look around at everyone and know whats going on, i dont just drive, like if im stoped or have to stop quick and see the person behind me cant stop so quickly i will move alittle bit foward to give him mroe room, i wont just stop, i drive defensivly but when someone else pisses me off on the road i get into that mode

I live at the top of a large hill. When I pull into my driveway people seem to want to pass me. Twice last week someone tried passing me but then a car came over the hill and he was forced to come back into my lane. There is going to be an accident out here yet.

mob said:
yea i hat eit when people ride my ass and i hate doing it cause i feel like an *******, but we werent even doing it that much we were just coming up we had atleasy 15ft between us thats why when she flicked us off we were so surprised we were like what the hell, i know its not good to play those games like u said but im the kinda person that if u cut me off ima do the same to u, i guess i have alittle road rage in my blood, but im not an ******* unless u make me be one

Unbelievable. No one can "make" you be an *******. 15 ft is about 1 car length. Chances are, she was breaking some law. There are road advisory signs in many areas which suggest "Slower traffic keep right". It isn't the case here, but you can be written up for traveling at an unsafe speed, whether it's too fast, or too slow.

mob said:
should have written down his liscense plate and reported him

tjm73 said:
...goes past me at better than 85, then cuts across 3 lanes of traffic to the right and can't slow down enough for the car in the slow lane so he pulls onto the shoulder of the road and passes the slow car and then the guy in this Mustang cuts back across 3 lanes of traffic and contiues on his 100+ mph journey.

I think i would have a little trouble getting his plate down :shrug: .

I HATE SLOW DRIVERS by my house it is 30mph. some people (mostly elderly) go about 15-20mph. 30mph is slow enough but i mean jeeez. then they will go to turn on to a street and brake to like 5-10mph like their going to flip or something if they take that turn too fast. its horrible.

y would u have trouble getting down his plate? i mean of couse it might be hard to find a pen and pencil lol but u can memorize it till u get home i would it would be worth getting someone like that in trouble, and 70x people can make u become an *******, by doing things that just piss u off, they dont litaerally make u become an *******, but they bring out the bad side and make u do bad things :), and u are right about those signs that say slower traffic keep right, there is no minimum speedlimit unless its posted but it is unsafe to be driving at slower speed in a lane that cars are going fast and i think u could get pulled over for it even if its just a warning

yeah, out here in the phoenix area, they raised the speed limit on the local freeways to from 55 to 65 becuase they wanted the slower traffic to go faster, hehe. Everyone drives atleast 75 out here so they raised the limit so the people who actually do the speed limit aren't a hazard.
Winter time is the worst for slow drivers......damn snow birds.

man 55 is really slow, most of the higways are around 65 or 70 there really never 70 unless its like a 4-5 lane road that dosent have alot of traffic, but everyone usually goes 75-80

You know what pisses me off, when im driving around in a residential area at or below the speed limit and all of these old(er) people(30+ for me) tell me to slow down(20mph here). The road I live on is on the top of a hill and the road is bumpy, so the road curves up in the middle and is 1 1/2 lanes, so I will bottom out because of my ride height and exhaust if I go over 15mph. I guess it's because my car is loud. My brother sold his mustang and bought a 2004 WRX and they dont say crap to him when he's going like 30mph. or used to, but now with his blowoff valve he makes plenty of noise and gets yelled at too.
I hate people who tailgate, I kind of (not badly and only when person in front of me is going slow) did when I first got my license, but i've grown out of that. I drive very safely and only fast (above 85mph) for short periods of time like if someone tries to screw with me. It deosn't matter though, because I got pulled over on the highway doing 55 in a 55. The cop wouldn't tell me why he pulled me over.
I was behind this lady, and when i passed her on a two lane(in one dirction) road, she brighted me for like 5 mins. she wrote down my license plate number and gave it to the state troopers. they called me up to talk, so i went there and they lectured me, and i told them that the lady gave me the finger when i passed her(which she did). Also she said I threw garbage at her, but I just vacumed my car and there wasn't a spec of dirt in it, never mind garbage.
I am convinced that the general populus of my area is either a retard or has a stick up their anus all day long.
well i was bored and im'm done now.

2 things that make me mad. 1 is people not passing in the left lane. ie. riding right next to a car and making it unable for anyone to pass. 2) and onyly because this heppend recently is semis who sit there and pass each other over and over causing 20-50 cars to back up behind their asses.