dyno tomorrow~!

Sep 24, 2006
Michigan insane asylum
Well i already put my car up for the winter and droped the insureance on it to storage... livernois is haveing international dyno day " mustangs only! " today and tomorrow~!.. i was thinken about goin so i could put the numbers, but then i gotta take everything outta the car ("moth-balls, bug-killers, dryer-sheets") and take the cover off... move the 5 cars that are in the drive way out.. 96 mustang, 96 chevy 1500, 95 chevy lumina, 95 grand prix, 05 ford 500 limited... dosent sound like a big deal.. but i cant leave them in the street, so after moving them all out and pulling my stang out, then i have to pull them all back in then when i get back,, do it all over again!.. heres the thing tho. its only 50 bucks so i really want to do it! this is my 1st year with the car and i really want to know for sure the numbers.. do you think its worth all the hassle of moving and moving again just to put everything back in the stang and cover it back up? or should i just blow it off till next year ? i know there was a few ppl that wanted me to take it and post the numbers.. i really want to.. but its gonna take like half the day! livernois motor, is offering a chance to be in a 5.0 mag too., there is 3 classes.. and the the top 3 from each class will get to be in the mag!... 5.0 stock, 5.0 with one added bost, and 5.0 with two added bost.. "" n2o and supercharger"" ... i think its the same for 4.6 also...i know im not gonna win, but hey someone has too... might as well be me right ? thats what i am thinken... so what i am looking for here is.... Should i do it, go through all the hassle... or screw it wait till next year ?!!? ?!?!?!?!?:bang:

• Sponsors (?)

its 4 years old only used for 6 months.. you dont want it...
i have the receipt for it when he bought it brand new... paid like 3800... lol worth like 2k atleast brand new now!
my buddys gonna give me a reasonable offer but if back on me, you can have snakes it.. if you want it that bad!

I think it would be best to get ur car on the dyno. Its not hard to pull a few cars out of the driveway... would take maybe 10 minutes tops. I valet cars as my night job, I move 50 or so cars an hour in out of a parking garage. If you think moving 5 cars is a big deal then... :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Who cares bout the moth balls and other items... they dont hurt ur performance unless of course u stuck some moth balls in ur intake...

Just go do it.. and get back to use with the dyno sheets :nice:

yeah most likey i am... its just hard cuz our street fills up fast.. so i gotta park down the street then bring them back cuz my dads anal... one of our cars got hit a year ago in the street by a drunk driver and we ended up with 500 for a z28 that had 4600 in damage.. thats michigan tho! what am i gonna do about it ?... so after i move them out and put them back i gotta do it again just to park the 90 back in the garage! kind of a hassle on a sunday.. ive never parked cars on the side as a job.. if u wanna help you can! lol

since Pacer season is starting up again.. i've been pulling down about $180 in tips alone a night (4 hours work).. not to mention the crap $5 bucks an hour wage... SOOO... if you reimburse me for gas/time and at least match what I should make in tips.. then yea.. ill help you :rolleyes:

my drive ways 5ft wide, my house to next door is 6ft, the car in the back yard i can pull in the grass... but my moms flowers and $h*t are in the front and she takes good care of the grass, my brother just left for the night so i think ill only have to move 2, mines already in the street i just let him out!.. might not be that hard after all! i dont have that much money to pay you.. unemployment aint that much!

oh........ how about those tiger's ???? huh ? im sure alot of people are pist right now... but i want to you know its gonna be ok.. there is still next year.! when i was an electrican a month ago... i wired maglio orgonez {SP?} house... he wasten there but i met his brother and dad, last spring, i think he was in spring tranning but he was injured!... good deal ! i might end up knocken on his door with my tool belt on, asken for an autograph!

we'll i ended up not getting it tested.. i drove around for like 2 hours looken for the place and it was all locked up and gates were closed... i called 2 differant numbers and it said the offices were closed on sunday! the internet site said it yesterday and today but i couldnt find out where it was... ill get some numbers on here tho! my hunt isnt over ill find somone that will do it!

yeah the site says everything you need to know x-cept the place there actually doin it!... i left messages on the machines and drove past the place and on the main roads around them thinken maybe they'd do it in a visable place so more ppl would show up.... it was a no go... im pritty pist about it too,... but i just layed the beast back to sleep until next time! or next spring!