Dyno Trip!

Silver Talon

Jul 16, 2004
Maine
Went with my freind yesterday to the dyno with his 86 crown vick. It was a blast, never seen a dyno done before. he got 380rwhp and 330rwtq hp was at 5200rpm i belive and tq was at 3300 i belive, but i might be a little off. Oh yea its a N/A 427 with auto tranny. The car is amazing to ride in, power all the way to the red line. And boy wont it roast them! He is supposed to email the pics of his new paint job next week, ill post them if i get a chance. Cant wait till next year, hopefully i will have my 347 done and the stang will get a chance at the dyno, but i can only hope for thouse kind of numbers! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, thats what i thought, but he said he wanted it to be a high rpm screamer, and bought a rpm style intake and manifold, cant remeber what kind now, and then kinda canceled it all out an wanted low end. But still has the rpm **** on it. As far as i know he is trying to sell it and get new stuff to make it a torque monster. They also stoped the rpms at 6000, but ive seen it do 7+ on his HUGE tach he has in it. But hey, it wasnt my car :shrug: