Dyno-Tune in MI

captinmo

Jul 28, 2005
Wondering if anyone can give a recommendation on where to get a quality dyno tune in MI. I am in West MI (G.R.) but will travel for the tune. I just put PI heads, PI intake and VT stage 1 cams on, so I need the tune. Also any idea on what I should expect to pay?

• Sponsors (?)

I paid $400 for 4 pulls @ Dyno Daves (the place has since closed) with Jerry from SCT doing the tune. If you can find him, use him - he knows his stuff. I think that price is about standard though - got a buddy who who works @ a truck shop in Chesterfield and they charge $450 for 3 pulls, and Livernois had their portable @ Woodward and were charging ~$100 per...good luck!

WydOpn said:
I paid $400 for 4 pulls @ Dyno Daves (the place has since closed) with Jerry from SCT doing the tune. If you can find him, use him - he knows his stuff. I think that price is about standard though - got a buddy who who works @ a truck shop in Chesterfield and they charge $450 for 3 pulls, and Livernois had their portable @ Woodward and were charging ~$100 per...good luck!

Thanks man. I apprecaite the info!