Dyno'd my 04' GT

XStanger

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
I had my 04' dyno'd tonight. My mods are K&N filter with BBK Catted H-pipe. I will have the dyno's to post tomorrow, but I will tell you that the car was running very rich according to the tech.

The best run was 229hp and 270tq SAE corrected. The Air/Fuel ratio was 11.4 if I remember. According to the tech, if the A/F ratio was closer to 13.0 I would have been around 235/275. Not bad for almost stock, but it sure aint 493/525 that my 93' cobra had!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmm...

I guess you need to get some of that K&N filter oil on your MAF wire to trick it into running more lean.

Whatever... look on the bright side, you have more room to push a timing adjuster if it is going to run so rich like that.

Must feel like a slug compared to your old Cobra.

How many miles on your ride?

GetImpact said:
Hmmm...

I guess you need to get some of that K&N filter oil on your MAF wire to trick it into running more lean.

Whatever... look on the bright side, you have more room to push a timing adjuster if it is going to run so rich like that.

Must feel like a slug compared to your old Cobra.

How many miles on your ride?

Almost 3000

Thats some good numbers for what you have, I just had mine dynoed yesterday. 234.7 HP- 274.3 TRQ. but with a catback and a full k&n intake which you can see didn't help that much. Did they put a fan infront of your car when they dynoed it cause they did'nt on mine, Temp was around 40 deg.