Dynoed my GT40P setup,kinda disappointed

• Sponsors (?)

I don't expect big gains until I get a larger MAF on there, but I will def. let you know what happens, also tell us what P.A says after you talk with them.

Also how does your's drive down below 2500rpms? Mine still has a slight surging, but has gotten a lot better as the EEC has learned it.

Hmm, well I think I hopefully found a reason for my low numbers, mine has had a valvetrain noise since I built this engine and I took it apart and found several bent/tweaked push rods, some very funky wear on the stocker rockers, and the "supposed" correct springs that the local machine shop installed on the heads were trashed, I could compress them one hand! Anyway, I installed new 1.6rr's, with a Crane stud conversion kit 6.450 pushrods, and Lunati springs. I am pretty sure that I was losing a fair amount due those failed parts, I hope to see around 250 or so when I hit the dyno again next week.

I dyno'd 231wrhp and 280 or 81 wrtq with the engine mods in my sig. about a month ago and that was on a shortblock with a lifted ringland (from my 125 shot when it backfired on a missed shift) so that was on a 7 cyl. short block. and we have sim. mods. I also have no tune as I am waiting to rebuild the shortblock first.