E- brake Q ?

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by 90, Oct 12, 2006.

1. 90

90 Active Member

yeah i dont mind getten a little dirty.. im ordering them parts from summit at the end of this week.. :shaker i noticed your on here alot and ill post either in here if your off or a pm if i come across some prob's thanks for all the help.. all of you!!

ive never had a problem with stoping at all just when im goin faster then i am supposed to, maybe im having this problem because i wanted to just take my speed from 120 to legal 35mph.. in 2.5 sec.. was really my 1st time getting on it, and didnt want to get into to much trouble.. it was late 10 1030// the main intersection there might or maynot be a cop.. i didnt want to find out.. its put up now and i want to get if nothing else done over the winter.. atleast fix the E-brake.. so thanks for your help again all!!!

2. Mustang5L5

Mustang5L5 Car used in adult film "Highway Gangbang-InDaButt" SN Certified Technician Founding Member

bump for a good tech thread

3. Repostyle

Repostyle Member

This should be in the tech thread index sticky on how to mod the e-brake. I know what I'm looking for now on my modification.