ebay deal, for you turbo guys.....

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by ms93gt, Mar 31, 2006.

1. yeah looks like a good deal

2. interesting kit. i wonder what it would cost to pick up everything else? and i wonder what the quality is like.

3. I'll be honest, i would not of posted that here if i was interested in it. Most guys on this site drool over turbos. Probably just cost yourself a couple hundred bucks.

Finsihing it with an intercooler probably will add quite a bit to that cost if you have to pay to have it done.

4. the company that built that is a few blocks away from me. They do some good work as far as i have seen. they have been through a coupl owners so far and i would hope the quality of work hasn't changed

5. Very True. If i hadnt just bought a kit, we would be having a bidding war after that.:Zip2:

[/QUOTE]Finsihing it with an intercooler probably will add quite a bit to that cost if you have to pay to have it done.[/QUOTE]

I believe I saw an intercooler in the other pic. Looks like all that is missing is the IC to the TB tubing

6. any other info? 500 buck is pretty damn cheap! there's got to be a catch. whats the deal on the turbo? im not familiar with that one.