edelbrock heads info

bollan

Mar 25, 2008
I have just started my to put in my 95 302 in my 65 fb and i was just woundering if somone can help me with finding out witch heads that i have on it i know its edelbrock but i cant find out the serial number the number is : E.O.D-215-49
i was on the edelbrock site but coud not find anything

• Sponsors (?)

I have just started my to put in my 95 302 in my 65 fb and i was just woundering if somone can help me with finding out witch heads that i have on it i know its edelbrock but i cant find out the serial number the number is : E.O.D-215-49
i was on the edelbrock site but coud not find anything

Send them an email. They are usually pretty good at answering such questions.

There is a part number (6022, 6025, etc) cast in the area where the valve springs are. That's for the base casting.

This will get you part of the way there. From there, you can look at things like the intake valve size 1.90 or 2.02, screw in rocker studs or pedestal mount to determine if you have Performer's, Performer 5.0's or Performer RPM's.

The E.O.D-215-49 is the CARB executive order, which covered multiple part numbers: link

Check around the valvesprings for the part number, there should be something embossed in there somewhere.