edelbrock

mustang302

Apr 29, 2002
i was looking at the edelbrock catalogue and they have long tube race haeders for sale 450.00 US Whot do you guys think about them are they any better then bbk,mac, edelbrock.
Easy installtaion
Quality.

These new Drag Race headers have innovative features to maximize power potential in competition. They are engineered with the correct firing order pulse sequence in the collector, unlike most competitors’ headers. The 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges are contoured for a perfect fit on a large variety of cylinder heads. Featuring a true merge collector with an expansion cone behind the collector exit, these headers include a slip-on collector that allows for tuning the primary pipe length to individual engine requirements. Collector retainer brackets and scavenge tubes can be welded on after header tuning has been completed.

For 1996-2002 Mustangs w/ 4.6L S.O.H.C. (1-5/8", stepped to 1-3/4", 3" collector, mild steel) ....#6560

• Sponsors (?)

Edlebrock makes outstanding stuff, the LT1 and LS1 headers they make are some of the easiest to install and work as well as any other brand. I do not have first hand knowledge of this particular part but if Vic put his name on it its a great part.

I e-mailed them about that a couple months ago and they told me that they had no idea when they were coming out and they were "race only" becuase they don't have 02 sensor bungs (which is fixable, but why try when you can get headers with them for cheaper :shrug: )