Edge Racing Converters

inphiniti

Mar 15, 2003
Providence, RI
i just want to say a couple hours ago, i bit the bullet and purchased a 3200 stall and a shift kit for the stang from Edge Racing... i had the privledge of speaking with andre, the owner for just about an hour... man does he have some knowledge... i have a very simple/common set up, so i'm sure it wasn't hard for him to figure out... he said the 3200 would be perfect for what i have now, right up to if i go w/ a blown 331 down the line.

his knowledge was amazing, his sense of humor was out of this world. he overall is a great down to earth dude... he even stopped me half way while i was describing my kit to ask me if i had a Jersey accent, which obviously i dont but a Rhode Island accent isnt that far off, even though we dont pronounce our "R"s LOL

overall i was very satsified.... i heard nothing but great things about andre and his company, but the way he handled himself with me on a 1 on 1 level was just unmatched. i am very blown away by him and his company!

to end my rambling, i already am very happy i chose Edge and I haven;t even received my product yet... for anyone who needs a stall for their auto, PLEASE give Andre and a call and just hear him out... you'll definitely have a few good laughs with him... he stands behind his product 100% and the customer truly comes first...

ok im done! LOL next stop is Town Fair Tire this saturday for some new rear meat :D

• Sponsors (?)

i hope you bought a pair of diapers with that kit because your going to need it. the change is going to be HUGE!!! Grin ear to ear.

be prepared to start chirping your tires with ease

i love my Edge high stall as you can tell.

Jimmy.... Get a real trans... Real Mustangs have 3 pedals (the dead pedal does not count)....

So when is this motor work going to be done and squared away?

Also I recall there being a thunderbird site that talked about hopping up an AODE (j-mod or something like that)... my bud did that on his and it held up good for a while... then he got smart and we swapped the trans for a stick....

i probably wont convert this car to a stick... if anything id probably get another mustang with a stick... ill be doing all this stuff finally within the next few weeks... just need to set up a time for tune and what not and go from there...

matt, you will enjoy talking with andre he is really something else... awesome guy to do business with and im glad i chose him