We started this project for a customer Nov. 2005. He wanted to build an Eleanor and we started with a 6 cyl 1968 Fastback. Once we got it apart we found a lot more rust that needed to be repaired. This is what we started with The right frame rail was bad and we decided to go with a Rod & Custom front end. We stripped it down to bare metal I got this crazy idea to take it to a car show in Oct 2006 so we epoxy primed everything. View attachment 276886 That was the last time we worked on it until I bought it from him last week because at this time he could not afford to build it. We moved it out of storage and starting installing the sheetmetal. I will be selling it when we are finished. We sanded the back of all the sheet metal than epoxy primed. The quarters, roof and taillight panel are welded on than the welds ground. We also did away with the drip rails.