Electrical Issue, Fuse 8

Does anyone have the entire list of components on fuse 8 within the car? I know it says on the cover courtesy lights, radio, and fuel filler door.

I have a power drain on that fuse, albeit a small one, but if I leave that fuse in over a week, my battery will be dead.

I have only started testing all the wires, but indications are poiting to a short on the drivers side, on the light green wire with yellow stripe.

Any ideas?

-Joe

• Sponsors (?)

thanks, my fuse plate doesnt have an engine light, 89LX hatch wiring. Maybe it did at one point and has worn off, something worth checking.

The problem is, how many damn courtesy lights are there. I know there are ones at the hatch lid, all the map lights, I already removed the visors and map light anyways.

I don't think its a short to ground due to such a small power drain, my thought is something is in the always on setting when it shouldnt be.

-Joe

hey joe , I have the same damn thing happenin,not much draw but kills battery after a week or so. I yanked the fuse and battery stays charged nice and strong. Email me please and we can figure this out. [email protected] . I remove the fuse and when i reinstall it i have to reset my radio stations, to much work i would rather fix.

If it takes a week, it has to be a single small lamp. Your right, it's not a short, otherwise the fuse would be blown. Check the glove box and the under hood engine lamp. THey seem to be the most likey.
jricker-cool diagram. Very helpful!