Electronic choke

• Sponsors (?)

stock is more accurate with engine temp. I wish I could trade my edlebrock electrice for my old trusty stock ford one. If you are tuning the car or working on something else and have the key to acc or on. the electric begins the warmup process when the engine is cold. So, if you try to start it and you need the choke your SOL

I tell you what I had no electric choke on the stang for a while because I lost the hookup wire, and was to stupid to worry about it since it was summertime.

Then I moved on up to Lubbock where it gets butt cold and my car started having problems. It'd startup fine then die due to the super rich conditions created by the closed choke. I'd have to put a screwdriver in the carb to get it running and leave it that way until the engine got HOT HOT HOT.

So I found some wire and hooked up the electric choke on my Carter/Edelbrock carb and blamo, The car starts and continues running without a screwdriver. Yes hook up the electric choke.

Edit: You will have to adjust the choke setting on the carb to get it in the appropriate position for optimal engine performance at part throttle.