Engine Bracket Pics?

S/CBlack95GT

Apr 6, 2003
Tampa Palms, FL
Once the weather cools down here I would like to remove my P/S bracket and send it off to get it either painted or powder coated. I want a nice smooth silver color. Does anyone have pics or know of a place that does nice work with this type of thing?

I would also like to have the alternator housing redone and some other various parts. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I will try to find the pics. I had my brackets powder coated black.

Both brackets, t-start housing, coil bracket all sand blasted then my new intake powder coated for $110-125. I think powdercoating is worth it and they look so much better.

D.U.W.

Here you go Shaun. I did these myself with Eastwood's hot coat kit.

I did these in reflective chrome powdercoat and they came looking awesome, but after applying the chrome coat you have to clear it and it took away a lot of the luster. This pic is BEFORE the clear, the rest are after...

powdercoating1.jpg

powdercoating2.jpg

powdercoating3.jpg

powdercoating4.jpg

engineprogress1.jpg

engine_0002.jpg

Yours looks really good Paul, but I dont think I could go with that without having to do my intake, supercharger , T/B, etc.

Here is my current engine bay (ignore the crappy rad. cover, it has been replaced).
I am just wanting something that looks stock, but yet has a "new" stock look. Maybe just painting the parts silver and then clearing it would work. I dont really like the gritty powdercoated look of the parts, like the intake. I think a smooth reflective look would be more impressive.

p5021191enginenew.jpg