engine swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

You really shouldn't ask this here. Go to the Tech forums, you'll find more people with the right info. Too many car show people in here for tech questions...

Nate

I know i posted this in mod tech as well,just throwing it out in here also. thinking of putting my 351 now that it's 99%done (yippie) in a newer sn that i found. didnt you buy that 351 that was stroked on here? peace

john:p

peace.....this a hippie convention in here or what!!!!! When you gona learn John to stop asking STUPID questions you only make your self look dumber each time. Im thinking about now your probably at the same IQ as maybe Joe Dirt.... GET R DONE! But that would be throwing a dis on Joe! By the way i see you said you sold that coupe but hey I also see you traded it in at some pos dealer in p town. There is a section on here called Tech that is where the TECH questions go or can your moth ball filled brain not comprehend that! :D

peace.....this a hippie convention in here or what!!!!! When you gona learn John to stop asking STUPID questions you only make your self look dumber each time. Im thinking about now your probably at the same IQ as maybe Joe Dirt.... GET R DONE! But that would be throwing a dis on Joe! By the way i see you said you sold that coupe but hey I also see you traded it in at some pos dealer in p town. There is a section on here called Tech that is where the TECH questions go or can your moth ball filled brain not comprehend that! :D

peace

of course i did just posting in here also. you still didnt answer my question on what all your posts have to do with a converstion? but then i have a feeling your still butt hurt. peace

also if your going to come on here talking and starting **** then get your facts correct first. what part of my conversition do i not have or dont plan on doing? The car yes it got bought before i got to it. the 351w not all i need is the injectors and MAF. :Zip2: peace

Status
Not open for further replies.