Epping Fun Ford Weekend Results !!!!

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
It was a great day in epping. The weather held out and there were plenty of car's in the show area and some great racing. Now, for some results. They decided since the rain is imminent for tomorrow to combine both days into today.

Many of you know Dave (mansonozz) Big congrats to him for bringing home the "Best Engine" award. He has worked long and hard and I tip my Ford Racing hat to him.

As for Monica and myself we ended up winning "Best of Show" for the 2nd straight year. I am still in awe and it won't hit me for a couple days or so. I will post pics tomorrow.

photodisplay.php

• Sponsors (?)

I am at work right now but I wanted to check to see if any updates were up.

Congrats guys, glad the weather played out for you and it sounded like a smart move to combine both days. Wish I could have been there but looks like you guys were representing anyways.

Congrats both of you:nice:

2yrs in a row wow...I guess that just happens when you bust your ass and put together something that is done correctly to all that see it. I am not a fan of the lambo doors but they work with it, still looks 110% awsome to me.

Congrats guys!! Both of those cars are flat out gorgeous!

I was also able to repeat this weekend......True Street Champion for another year! Got lucky though as I was blowing through the tranny....can't believe there weren't some faster cars there.

I think I got there right around 9 too, haha. Left after show awards which was around...530 or so. Wanted to make it home before dark since I wasn't staying overnight anymore.

Next time, dammit! At least you did good, that's good to hear :nice:

lxfiveo said:
Congrats guys!! Both of those cars are flat out gorgeous!

I was also able to repeat this weekend......True Street Champion for another year! Got lucky though as I was blowing through the tranny....can't believe there weren't some faster cars there.

Big congrats. Winning true street is no easy task. I told myself that I was gonna make it a point to see you there and introduce myself. You have one hel* of a car. Guess we'll have to see you next year.