estimate my RWHP and ET's with my new set-up? what would you change if anything?

this is all going into my 96gt, and my race weight should be 2600-3000lbs with me in it, the lighter the better...

i am putting a 04 mach1 4v 5spd motor in it with:

SHORTBLOCK :
balanced rotating assembly inluding -17cc CP pistons .20over, Manley h-beams with ARP2000 rod bolts, FM standard main and rod bearings, ARP head and main studs, billet oil pump gears and trigger wheel, high flow cobra oil pump.
all of this will be in a spare 99cobra aluminum block with the 99cobra crank that i already have that way i wont have to tear up a brand new 04mach1 shortblock and i will have a spare shortblock if i need one.

DRIVETRAIN :
stock 96gt t-45 (for now), spec aluminum 8bolt flywheel with a spec stage 3 clutch, stock 96gt drive shaft, mosier 31spline axles with a explorer 31spline ford diff.

SUSPENSION :
FRONT---UPR chrome-moly k-member kit w/ adjustable drag struts with coilovers.
REAR---steeda hardcore adjustable uppers and hardcore lowers and stock shocks.

POWER ADDER :
NOVI2000 non-intercooled (for now) 15PSI+ Boost

FUEL SET-UP :
walbro 255lph intank, walbro 255lph inline, BAP (if needed), 60lb high impedance injectors, upr or crp billet return style fuel rails.

TUNING SOFTWARE/ELECTRONICS :
SCT Pro Racer Package or EEC TUNER, PRO-M 80mm maf or Lmaf.

also, as much weight reduction as i can possibly do and it still somewhat resembles a car.

any suggestions/changes on the set-up you would do would be helpfull info on helping me put together a badass car.

what kind of RWPH do you think it will make at what boost level, and i want to keep it streetable and reliable on 93octane so i can drive it on the weekends and to work sometimes?
also what kind of ET's should i be able to pull off on slicks?

• Sponsors (?)

I don't think it will run very well without any heads. Did you mean you were getting a Mach1 Longblock? A shortblock comes without heads. Or are you planning on getting some wicked aftermarkets with some p&p work and cams.