EVERYBODY please post your pics...

paint color

GRABBER ORANGE - really stands out in a sea of red, blue, green and gray cars.

08140027.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Pakrat said:
Gulfstream Aqua. Really sticks out in a see of Grabber Orange. :p

Depending on the angle of the sun it can look more green or more blue at the same time of day.

vbgarage.php

vbgarage.php

Damn PAK,

That's one fine ride. I noticed that you have 'silvered' the inboard head lamps. Send me a frontal shot, I'm almost done with the 69 and wouldn't mind seeing how that looks on a whimbelton white car.

65fsbkhipo said:
Damn PAK,

That's one fine ride. I noticed that you have 'silvered' the inboard head lamps. Send me a frontal shot, I'm almost done with the 69 and wouldn't mind seeing how that looks on a whimbelton white car.

Why thank you sir. Coming from you I take that as the highest compliment having seen how clean your work is again and again. Yes, good eye! Every once in a while I get someone who points out to me how "incorrect" that is :rolleyes: , but most really like it, they just don't know why or what is suddenly different without a side by side comparison. While I love that aggressive look of the 69' grille, I just always thought it was too black. I picked up some Argent paint to refinish the arrow shaped center grill molding between the bumper and grill, and I thought that the head lamp trim was about the best spot to introduce just a touch more argent. The screw tabs were battered anyway so I figured what the heck. When I order new ones I will probably still paint them Argent again I think, I really like it. Now all I need to do is add some Argent in between the side scoops where as I "now know" should be black not body color :flag: and I'll be all set. This is as close to a full frontal shot as I have, hope it helps.

109505_20_full.jpg

Cars of Mine

My first Mustang, pic is from 1987....

deceiverdone400.jpg

The World-Famous CHEPSK8... (now a resident of Minnesota)

Last69ConvwithDan500.jpg

And my current project... a replica Cobra (note the body hanging from the ceiling!)

Cobrask8ingarage500.jpg

:spot:

Attachments

• deceiverdone400.jpg
    deceiverdone400.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Last69ConvwithDan500.jpg
    Last69ConvwithDan500.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Cobrask8ingarage500.jpg
    Cobrask8ingarage500.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 74