Lets see how organised everyone is.

ss-2.jpg

Attachments

• ss-2.jpg
    ss-2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Sponsors (?)

The Green GT said:
What program are you using and what are the two "gauges" at top right for?

Microsoft has a new program in Vista called 'sidebar' (very creative)...the calendar, weather, slideshow etc. are all called gadgets (a rip off of Mac's widgets)

the one with the gauges is for measuring CPU and RAM usage respectively

screen size is 1680x1050 (widescreen)

Therian said:
Microsoft has a new program in Vista called 'sidebar' (very creative)...the calendar, weather, slideshow etc. are all called gadgets (a rip off of Mac's widgets)

the one with the gauges is for measuring CPU and RAM usage respectively

screen size is 1680x1050 (widescreen)
Hmmm, I wonder if you can find something like that for XP.

I can find my crap just fine, thank you very much. It may be chaos, but its somewhat organized chaos and I always seem to find what I want.
Its kinda like my room back at home, its a mess, but I know exactly where everything is.

parchisi said:
I can find my crap just fine, thank you very much. It may be chaos, but its somewhat organized chaos and I always seem to find what I want.
Its kinda like my room back at home, its a mess, but I know exactly where everything is.
Im kinda like that to. My room is a mess. But I can say where everything is. But when I go to look for it its not there. lol

only problem I've had with vista so far is with the sound drivers. WMP and itunes would only play songs sometimes...it was an odd situation.

downloaded the old xp drivers and all is well again.

I imaged my XP to my external HD so I didn't have to lose my copy.

Yes Therian, I'm runnig XP.

I have a question on DL'ing parts/gadgets. I know I read somewhere that you can't put them in the "Default Parts" folder ..... and that you have to put them into the "Parts" folder. I can't find this folder. Is it another name?

BTW, I have renamed the new parts files to .part ..... so I know the file types are right.