EVERYONE WITH MAC CERAMIC LT'S OR KNOWS SOMEONE WITH THEM

GTFTW

Jun 9, 2010
Ok so Im having a bit of an issue here....

March 21st, I ordered a pair of MAC ceramic coated longtube headers through CJ Pony Parts. I was immediately contacted via telephone from them that MAC headers were back-ordered and that they would be drop-shipped directly from MAC. In other words, CJ Pony Parts is just a 3rd party company. CJ informed me that MAC ceramic LT's would not be shipped for 2 weeks (back order).

So, April 10th rolls around. Its more than 2 weeks and I'veallowed time for shipping. Still nothing. I call CJ and they tell me that MAC is backed up again and the headers wouldn't be shipped until "mid April".

I wait another 2 weeks and still nothing so I once again call CJ (April 28th). CJ doesn't know whats going on so they tell me that they'll contact their distributer and get back in touch with me. 2 days later they call me and tell me that the LT's are yet again pushed back to "mid May". I tell them that I'll wait yet again but this is the last damn time.

So it's May 26th and I still dont have my ****ing headers! Is their ANYONE who has ordered or know someone who has ordered MAC ceramic LT's and have experienced a wait this long? Im just trying to figure out if this is all CJ's problem or MAC's.

Mind you CJ charged me for the headers when I originally ordered them in March :mad::mad::mad:

• Sponsors (?)

in order for cj to place the order with mac, they have to charge you up front. i work at an identical place as cj but not for them. that is how it works.

as for them, or any mustang performance company, they have tons of items in stock and only act as a 3rd party for companies that make parts per order or if they run out of stock.

that being said, most mac items are made to order..however mac is slow as chit to making their parts..they have quality stuff and an excellent price but ask anyone whos orderdd directly from mac and they will tell you the same story of how they were backorded and waited a month to get them..

dont blame cj for this... again i do not work for or have any affiliation with cj pony parts but customer calls like this can get aggravating at times... contact mac and see what their scheduled dat is...sorry for your troubles and dont take this as me being a dick...just telling you the truth...you will get your products and you will be more than happy whith the result...sometimes the wait will pay off...good luck