Exhaust

BlacknSilver05

May 22, 2011
Im trying to find the perfect exhaust for me (ive tried research already i just want opinions) i have stingers already and most likely going with kooks lt's now my mid pipe is another story. I know x is more raspy and h is more deep so every one says but has anyone heard the combos with the Stingers axle back. Which one is louder etc. I dont like hallow sounds if that helps. Opinions please!

• Sponsors (?)

On the way to work this morning I had an 05 gt / come racing up on me on the freeway - he was really raspy - I could totally tell he had an X -pipe - I didn't like it ......your best bet is what I have - old school equal lenght shorties / H-pipe / no cats ( I keep the original H -pipe for emissions ) / and Flowmasters 40's ( I have cherry bombs but they are basically the same ) - don't be a ricer ....sounds like chit and it is dumb on a mustang.......

Im trying to find the perfect exhaust for me (ive tried research already i just want opinions) i have stingers already and most likely going with kooks lt's now my mid pipe is another story. I know x is more raspy and h is more deep so every one says but has anyone heard the combos with the Stingers axle back. Which one is louder etc. I dont like hallow sounds if that helps. Opinions please!
Kooks makes a great product, let me know if I can help you with that!

What are you looking for? A cool sound or more power? I just did a quick look-see through the Ford Racing Products online catalog, and while I could not find any H-pipes listed, they offered X-pipes for both GT and V6. I don't know about you, but that tells me the FoMoCo engineers see more value (more power) in X-pipes.