Eyes hurt from searching, need backspacing for 15x8 draglites for year

EDIT, title shouldve said REAR not year.
I have searched and searched and searched more, only to find conflicting results. I have an 06 GT, I am putting 15x4s on the front and want 15x8s on the rear. I know the rear swaybar has to be relocated, however I have seen people say that for 15x8s you need 5.5" and ive seen some say 6.5" and even another person said 7.5"! Im so confused, and I would be highly P-Oed if I bought wheels that wouldnt fit. I need someone who has done this to give solid input. I want to know ANYTHING that needs to be done to make this work. IE: lugs, spacers, studs, backspacing, etc. Thanks in advance, like I said I tried searching but only got conflicting results.

• Sponsors (?)

Actually I think a huge problem as well is your brakes... I think Darkfire has smaller draglites and hopefully some clarification on this as well, but I just wanted to throw that out there as well. :( Sorry if that throws a monkey wrench into things again

Well I know the swaybar needs to be relocated and i know the brake calipers need to be shaved down a bit, and I read a 3/8 spacer is needed on the front with 15x4s. Now I need to know what backspacing is needed for 15x8 rears and if a spacer is needed with it. Also if extended lugs are needed.

Well I know the swaybar needs to be relocated and i know the brake calipers need to be shaved down a bit, and I read a 3/8 spacer is needed on the front with 15x4s. Now I need to know what backspacing is needed for 15x8 rears and if a spacer is needed with it. Also if extended lugs are needed.

I have 15x10 Weld rt series rims on the back and 15x4 on the front and did not have to shave off nothing on the calipers or even need spacers.

good luck with draglites as my prostars would not even fit over the rear calipers. I kept the front prostars adn run a 1/2" spacer and that's fine but if you want a cheaper alternative over bogarts or something try jeg stars 15x8 with 5.5" backspacing and no relocation bracket nor spacer are required in the rear.

EDIT: PM sent