Fall Mustang BBQ Info

• Sponsors (?)

Tommy_04_GT said:
Hey Thanks goes out to Bobby and Debbie for hosting the BBQ today!! Linda and I had a Great time, and it was nice meeting everyone!! :) The pictures I took today are in my Car Pics link in my signature. When you get to the Webshots page just go to the Mustang Meet album. I tried to get a picture of every one's car. I hope I did not miss anyone.

C-Ya All later!!

Tom
The pics turned out nice :nice:
Thanks! Can't wait to see more :rolleyes: :D

Just wanted to say thanx to everyone that came out yesterday, We had great day. We ended up collecting $55 for the Little League I am going to match it. How SICK was that 68 Bullit :hail2: Thanx again.

R L

Tommy_04_GT said:
Hey Thanks goes out to Bobby and Debbie for hosting the BBQ today!! Linda and I had a Great time, and it was nice meeting everyone!! :) The pictures I took today are in my Car Pics link in my signature. When you get to the Webshots page just go to the Mustang Meet album. I tried to get a picture of every one's car. I hope I did not miss anyone.

C-Ya All later!!

Tom

Great pics... especially like the 1st one. ;)

A lot of fun as usual, thanks again Bobby! :nice:

Thanks Bobby for a great time Sunday :nice: I think you've started a good tradition. I'm already looking forward to next summer!

I've got a ton of pictures from Sunday (almost 30). If someone can host them I will email them the pics. They are too big to post as is and it will take me forever to resize them all.

GTVert98 said:
Thanks Bobby for a great time Sunday :nice: I think you've started a good tradition. I'm already looking forward to next summer!

I've got a ton of pictures from Sunday (almost 30). If someone can host them I will email them the pics. They are too big to post as is and it will take me forever to resize them all.

Hey just do like I did. Go to www.webshots.com and set up a free account, and you can post them up there. Then you can get us the link to your page. Mine is the the "car pictures" link in my signature :)

Tom

Here is my "Grand Entrance" :banana:

BobbysBBQmearriving.jpg

Attachments

• BobbysBBQmearriving.jpg
    BobbysBBQmearriving.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 36