Fast&Cheap Mods

gtford86

Feb 26, 2009
Streamwood IL
Just trying to see if theres any cheap mods i can do to my 04 Gt to gain some more HP& torque

it already has header back exhaust, CAI, Upper intake throttle body and 4:10 gear.. wide tries soon to have a tune

anyone got any ideas let me know
thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Sub frames connects, bump steer; you might want to stiffen up that suspension for future mods, lower intake spacer, throttle body spacer, after what you have it gets time consuming and pricey. Back seat delete, your wheels are light already, I wouldn't change them but for style only. Drive shaft aluminum, you might wanna find ways to make your car lighter.

do you have gears yet? if you dont you should deff got some 3.73 or 4.10s in there

no gear yet but getting a 4:10 soon

Sub frames connects, bump steer; you might want to stiffen up that suspension for future mods, lower intake spacer, throttle body spacer, after what you have it gets time consuming and pricey. Back seat delete, your wheels are light already, I wouldn't change them but for style only. Drive shaft aluminum, you might wanna find ways to make your car lighter.

yea lighter is good

cams or nitrous.

Cans and springs are 700-800 plus 350 installed. A good stage 2 set can get you 40 peak and much more after the power peak.

Holley makes a direct nitrous port Injection sytem that runs 1500 or so. You can make 50-300 HP off of it.