Fastback 69' Restauration

hellsp4wnz

Mar 22, 2009
Hey guys, I'm buyng a mustang 69 or 67 to restore and need some help and tips how to get the best for the car, since the engine to seats, and I'll be thankfull if I can get some information.

I wanted to do some of the modifications I've seen on the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drifit, not the engine and this kinda stuff but wheels, the oustside look of the car in general
with some confort inside and a balanced engine (powerful enough and not a big time gas burner)

I'm buyng a pretty used car so where should I start fixing it?
I'm from brazil and I'll ask a friend of mine in usa to restore it for me so the car riding is not that crucial since I'll not be able to ride on it for a while

• Sponsors (?)

Here's my opinion, take it for what its worth....

Look for a rust free car, lower miles is always a plus, but it depends on how much work you want to have to put into it....I'd go with a 351 with a nice street setup, manual transmission and 3.73's out back.....

If you happen to find a car for sale that is half way through a build, you can get some "free work" out of the deal. When someone begins to build a car but doesn't finish it, it is pretty hard to regain the cost of all the upgrades that they have into it.

But when your looking for a car, just look for minimal to no rust, all glass is intact, and all the trim and body pieces are included and intact. That will make things easier, since you won't have to be looking for replacement parts later down the road.

I have some friends at USA and they said that they can look for me in some states near washington, the near from seattle the better, is there anyone who knows some websites from local car sellers or anything like it where I can find a good mustang fastback 67 or 69? (69 fits better for me)