Fender Flaring?

Sorry It toook so long to reply, I had a screw up with MAS so I put things off and work has been crazy/nuts for me (do contract work for Disney), anyway things should slow down this month and will try to get some more pics up hopefully soon.:canada:

• Sponsors (?)

393 Boss said:
im0034018ry.jpg

That's the flares I'm after. Nice.
I'm running 275/40ZR17s on the back, (11.5" tread width, the Cobra R wheel is about 10") and I just barely got them to fit in there, after trimming the flare lip, but I want to go wider. I'm thinking 315 or even 335/40s after those flares.

Attachments

• im0034018ry.jpg
    im0034018ry.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 101
393 Boss said:
OK, now I got flares on the brain again lol... I started to think about the body shapes and remembered back when I bought that imsa camaro/firebird kit to try on the mustang II That I was also looking at trying the imsa monza kit also, the company just did not have any stock at that time so I got the other one. The body shape is also simular (maybe more so) to the mustang II.

http://monza.homestead.com/impics.html

They made bubble flares for it too.

monza-aeroflaresandtailightpanel.JPG

I like flares too, but I don't really care for the style of just about all of the ones tha tyou have posted EXCEPT for the ones on the Monza. Those are the style of flares i like. What is that style called? Standard flares?
I assume yours are the "bubble flare" because they bubble out at the top and then taper back in down at the bottom/rocker area. I don't really care for those too much.
Are ones like on that Monza available for a II?

Attachments

• monza-aeroflaresandtailightpanel.JPG
    monza-aeroflaresandtailightpanel.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 86
Flares

Hi Manny, I just started to check this forum out again, everything/my life has been on hold as I am just finishing up a/my divorce. I am really hoping to get my poop together by summer, take some time and build something again for myself. Lots of snow and cold here right now so I don't have any new pics for you right now. when I do, don't worry, I will post them.

sorry to hear about the big D but it does happen. i hope you both handled it well and are both ready to move on. i cant get mad at a fellow II owner so when you do have a chance to take some pics i would love to see them :nice: