Few questions

So it's time for new heads for this guy and I'm a little lost. I have a non-roller 5.0L block out of a '71 Fairlane/Torino that's been converted to a roller set up with the f cam. I'm on a pretty tight budget and I am looking at a set of rebuilt GT40's. Onto the questions:

Will the GT40's bolt right on without headers/spark plug issues? I know the later style GT40s have an extra tube on the back of them for emissions or something like that. Also, I believe I have the stock headers off of a '92 GT.

Will they require new pushrods? (Wouldn't a set of stock length roller pushrods (6.272") work just fine? I currently have a set of universal 6.385" Edelbrock pushrods with stock, as far as I know, rockers and springs. Here's a link to the pushrods I currently have. Edelbrock 9655 - Edelbrock Hardened Steel Pushrods - Overview - SummitRacing.com )

Will i need dual valve springs due to the lift of the cam too?

I really appreciate any and all input on this. I'm kind of on a tight deadline as well. I'm heading off to school in a few weeks and I need to get this sorted out before I leave. Thanks again!

- Spencer

• Sponsors (?)